AOL Mail is a 25-year-old free messaging service provider from Verizon Communication. AOL mail services are updated according to user needs. Now that user you can send and receive a free email to any recipient to process.
In addition, they also enjoy other benefits, such as calendar and instant messaging. And security features such as anti-spam and anti-virus protection. Mail.AOL.com – You can check the list of AOL Mail features in the list below or you can visit Mail.AOL.com and use to them yourself.
Benefits of Using AOL Messaging – No Cost Mail.AOL.com Functions
Here is the list of free benefits that you will get when you sign up on Mail.AOL.com or AOL phone number.
You will receive a limit of 25 MB free attachments with each email sent.
The maximum size of the AOL com Mail mailbox is:
1000 new messages
4000 send messages
4000 messages received
And 250 GB of memory, for 25 MB of attachment of each email.
The user can also associate their AOL account with other service providers such as Gmail and Outlook.
Protocols supported: POP3, SMTP, IMAP
Security features protect you from spam and viruses when sending and receiving emails.
Get different domains like @ love.com, @ ygm.com (abbreviated, you have a mail), @ games.com and @ wow.com within aol.com.
Finally, the advanced spell checker helps you edit the email that you send without any errors.
Create a New AOL Email Account – AOL Mail Registration
It is very easy to create a new AOL com email account. Just follow these steps and get your own account in minutes.
- Open a web browser chrome to check the to an Internet connection.
- It clicks on the Registration button when you create a new account.
- On the next screen;
- You name; last name and first name.
- Create a user name for the AOL mail account.
- Generate a strong password, including lowercase, uppercase, and special characters.
- Then choose your country for and enter a registered mobile number.
- Enter to your date of birth and your gender.
- Finally, click Continue.
- Once you are done, you will get an OTP on your registered mobile number.
- Enter this OTP to activate your AOL email account.
- Now you can sign up for the AOL email account and use the features provided by them.
- How to connect to AOL Mail? – Mail.AOL.com connection
- To sign in to your AOL email account, open the web browser of your choice.
- It’s enter mail.aol.com in the URL section to the web browser.
- Enter your login credentials like username and password.
- Then click on the Sign In button and access your emails.
How to change the AOL Mail password
In order to create a strong password, the user sometimes forgets the password he has created. And other to shipping servicesAOL.com Mail then you want.
- Just open a web browser and type mail.aol.com the URL section.
- Click the Login button, and then choose to forget the password.
- You will be asked.
- Choose the method for which you want to reset the password.
- If You can answer to the add new question.
- AOL Mail password.
- When you want.
Minimum system requirements for AOL Mail
If you have a problem, check the system requirements for AOL mail here.
- Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10 are supported
- Web browsers such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, and Safari are supported too with in the latest version.
- Mac OS X 10.5 and above
- Web browsers such as Safari and Firefox are supported with the latest version.
- AOL Mail support team We list some frequently asked questions about the AOL com mail.