HTML stands for a hypertext markup language. It helps you to select your desired browser to open the HTML text file. Also, you can determine the structure of the page or file on the worldwide web. You can keep a backup of your emails in HTML. This helps to retain your hyperlink, text, and images. So, you can convert Gmail email to HTML as it helps you to open your Gmail messages in an offline mode in any web browser.
Reasons to Convert Gmail Email to HTML
There are some reasons to migrate Gmail email to HTML. Some of them are mentioned below.
- It is a free-to-use file extension due to which you can convert Gmail to HTML. Also, HTML supports various browsers across the world.
- You can convert Gmail email to HTML as it helps to open the HTML files without any need for specific software.
- You can open Gmail download email as HTML in any system without facing any problem. also, helps to save the emails during Gmails to HTML converting process.
- HTML helps you to save all the attachments in a particular folder.
Moreover, you can refer to some of the solutions to convert Gmail emails to HTML as mentioned below.
Solutions to Convert Gmail Email to HTML
Convert Gmail Emails to HTML
- First, you have to Sign in to your Gmail account with your personal details.
- Now, you can open your email message that you want to convert into HTML format.
- After that, select the Ctrl + s button to save the file.
- Click the Save button. So, your file gets saved.
- At last, you will be able to save the file in HTML format.
Copy and Paste Gmail Emails to Notepad using Text-to-HTML Converter
- First, you have to open an email account in Gmail, then with the help of the cursor, you can select the message.
- Now, select the Control + C button to copy the message in the windows clipboard.
- Then, open Word to HTML to change the formatted text to HTML.
- After that, you can paste the data into the input data text by clicking the Control + v button.
- You can now click on the Convert button.
- Now, you have to copy the HTML output by Ctrl+C key.
- After that, open the Notepad and paste (Ctrl+V) the HTML output on it.
- Select File and press on Save as an option.
- You can now select the file from the save-as-type drop-down menu.
- Now, you have to give a name to the file with .html in last.
- After that, you can select the Path where you want to save your file.
- Press on the Save button.
If you follow the steps properly, then you may able to save the Gmail emails to HTML file format.
Convert Gmail Email to HTML Format
You can convert the Gmail email PDF to HTML format as chrome print dialog enables you to save the emails that you have opened in Gmail as PDF. So first, you can convert the PDF copies into HTML format using different online software.
- First, you have to open a Gmail email account in google chrome.
- Now, press the Print all button.
- This will open the email in the chrome Print dialog window.
- Now, press the Change button and select the PDF option and click on the Save button.
- After that, press on the save button to open the save as a window
- You can now choose a folder where you want to save the PDF file and then click on the Save button.
- This will make a PDF copy of your Gmail email.
- Now, you can convert the PDF to HTML using online software.
- At last, you can open the pdf in HTML format.
Limitations to the Above Solutions
The above methods have some limitations. You can refer to them as mentioned below.
- It takes time to load messages when you convert emails to HTML format.
- Internet browsers can also crash during the conversion process.
- It is a time-consuming process, as a lot of time is required when you convert Gmail to HTML.
- Also, a non-technical person can only perform the above solutions only with a complete guide.
To overcome the above limitations, I recommend a third-party solution to convert Gmail email to HTML. Even with this utility, users can convert Gmail to Outlook.
Here, I have described the solutions to convert Gmail email to HTML?. First, I mentioned some solutions to import Gmail email to HTML. As mentioned above, these solutions have some limitations. But, Need not to worry about these limitations. I have also suggested an expert solution(Sysinfo Gmail Backup Tool) for importing Gmail emails to HTML.