HP makes some of the best printers in the world, but sometimes they encounter a few errors that are unbearable and frustrating.
Today in this article we are going to look at the solution of HP drivers and software installation problems. If you find your problem different from this you can use the services of HP support phone number and solve it.
This guide is for the HP wireless printers connected to a windows computer.
When you try to install the print driver and software for the wireless network, an error occurs. The error messages say ‘Unsuccessful Network Installation’. This type of error can occur sometimes when installing the HP printer assistant to your network printer. If your error is different than this one and you need immediate support then you need to contact the team of HP printer technical support number.
Let’s have a look at the solution to Unsuccessful Network Installation error.
Restart everything (Computer, Printer, and Router)
We’ll start the solution with restarting every device in question. That is your computer, printer, and router, this will resolve any connectivity issues the devices were having.
- Turn off the router
- Turn off the printer and any USB or Ethernet cables
- Close all programs on the windows, and power down your computer
- Now, reconnect everything and try to establish a working internet connection on the printer.
- After turning on the computer follow the next step
Uninstall the Drivers
It may be possible some of the drivers or software might be installed incorrectly. So, you need to remove those corrupted drivers and install the new ones.
- First, disconnect the printer from the PC
- Open the control panel and click on ‘Programs and Features’
- Check the list of installed programs and click on HP printer name and then click on uninstall
- Now, follow the on-screen instructions to remove the driver or software completely.
- Once the uninstallation is finished, restart the computer and follow the next step
System files repairs
You need to use the Microsoft File Checker tool to repair the damaged system files.
- Close all applications and Windows
- Open command prompt as an administrator
- Now, type sfc /scannow and hit enter
- SFC utility will try to find the damaged windows files and repair them in the process
- Now, try to reinstall the HP driver again
This should fix the problem, but if the problem persists then you should contact HP printer tech support number or continue to the next step.
Microsoft Fixit Solution
Use the Microsoft Fixit Utility for an automatic solution that tries to fix the installation problems related to any application.
HP Print and Scan Doctor
HP does offer a solution to fix the installation problem through its HP Print and Scan Doctor. You just need to download the software from HP’s official website and run it. This tool will provide you with instructions to follow for the fix of your problem.
Contact HP Customer service number
If nothing is working in your favor, then you need to contact the HP customer service number and ask them for help.
They’ll guide you through the fix or even fix your computer via the remote access. It is kind of an easy way to repair the error.