Welcome to the Techmeworld!
We appreciate your exploration and interest to Write for us or Mail at email@example.com as a Guest Blogger. Here we are sharing the details which you may find useful to collaborate with us for Guest Blogging.
In 2014, we started TechNumero as a tech blog with the goal – “explaining technology the easiest way possible.” For the same reason, we chose our tag-line ‘Unfolding Technologies’.
We have evolved over time and now we offer How-to guides about WordPress, Blogging and Search Engine Optimization. We also publish Product/Service Reviews, Deals & Offers for Blogging and Web Development resources like WordPress Themes, Plugins and Web Hosting etc.
Also, we have started writing about Android, iOS, Mac & Windows based Software and other consumer techs. As of now, TechNumero receives more than 25,000 page-views per month and no. of organic visitors growing day by day.
Guest Post Opportunities – Write for Us
We recently start accepting Guest Posts. Presently, we are open for Guest Blogging on the following topics:
- SEO & Traffic
- Affiliate Marketing
- Blog Monetization
- Make Money Online
- Social Media Marking
- Web Hosting
Now, let’s discuss what you get being a contributor and benefits of Guest Blogging at Techmeworld.
What we publish
We publish content on a wide range of topics including:
- Small Business
- Digital Marketing
- Biz Tech
- Big Data
- Web Apps
- Social Media
- Mobile (Android, iOS, Windows, Blackberry)
What’s for you? – Benefits of Guest Blogging
You can leverage TechNumero platform to reach our audience to promote your brand, blog or website.
Social Media Penetration
We will promote your guest post throughout our social media networks – Facebook, Twitter and Google+ etc.
Though we do not encourage guest post submission merely for backlinks. But the backlinks are important and we understand that very well. That’s why we allow one backlink per post.
You may add ONE link to ‘About the Author/Author Bio’ section.
We highly recommend guest authors NOT to use a keyword link to avoid removal of the link. Hence, Keyword links are not accepted at all.
Guest post (including all the links) moderation is reserved with Team Technumero.
The guest post will be published with Author Bio, displays right below your post. That helps you spread your online presence.
How to Submit Your Guest Post
- First of all, you need to mail us a brief overview (guest post idea) of the article at firstname.lastname@example.org for Guest Posting, we will review your post idea.
- And if your idea gets approval,
- You may write your draft post and Author Bio.
- Share the same with us over mail (in .docx format only) for review and feedback.
- After finalization of your post, we’ll publish the same on our website.
Guidelines for Guest Post
We expect Guest Bloggers to follow these basic yet important guidelines for Guest Posts.
- Guest Post must be about one of the topics which we have mentioned above.
- Write great and useful content, share the exponential knowledge you have with the world.
- Your article should be unique, interesting and informational. It is recommended to include actionable content along with relevant screenshots.
- Only submit Plagiarism free content (Copyscape passed).
- Don’t submit Re-written, duplicate and/or spinning content etc. We strictly dealt with such content & Guest Bloggers. We suspend collaboration with such bloggers even for any future opportunities.
- Write a riveting article with minimum 1,200 words (maximum will depend upon the topic and requirement) to be written pertinent/appropriate to the title.
- Guest Post should follow all the Yoast SEO Guidelines.
- The article should not promote any kind of Service or Product and/or Review of the same. However, if you want to post a product or service review, please contact us via mail, we do collaborate with such brands for sponsored review.
- We prefer real people for guest post submission. Therefore, it is better to use your domain email (for example – email@example.com).
- Must share some of your previous work (URLs of your articles already published on other websites).
Note – We discourage irrelevant content or lines authored with the intention to increase the words count. Our editor will inform authors to refrain from such content and delete that at the time of editing, reviewing or publishing.
How do you like being a contributor at Techmeworld? Do let us know if you have any query regarding Guest Blogging via our contact page, We would be happy to clarify that.
Looking forward to meaningful and longterm collaboration with you.
With Warm Regards’